Meadow View has a spacious terrace and far reaching views across the valley. It offers a luxury ‘glamping’ experience for couples – ensuite and centrally heated. Because of the terrace and the access it is not suitable for toddlers. The Salamander Hobbit stove provides extra warmth and can also be used to heat food. We also provide a double camping stove to use on the porch.
Meadow view is dog friendly. It has private access to its own piece of stream. And a fire pit with bench seat. Whitby accommodation doesn’t get more peaceful!
Meadow View is back to back with another cabin, Woodland View. The two cabins are mirror images of each other. Woodland View is orientated towards the wood so each cabin has privacy and private space. The wall between the two is soundproofed. Woodland View can be booked with Meadow View for couples who wish to travel together.
When equipping our cabins we have tried to think of everything you might need for a convenient and comfortable stay. We provide bed linens and towels, a kettle, kitchen equipment, crockery and cutlery and a hair dryer. As well and a small welcome/breakfast pack we leave washing up liquid, cleaning products and clothes in our Whitby accommodation.
Our cabins do not have wi-fi though most phone networks work. Our woodland rooms have a monitor with inbuilt DVD player and we leave some films for guests to enjoy or bring your own.
Access to the cabins is down a slope, about 50 metres walk. There is no hand rail so guests do need to be steady on their feet.
Well behaved dogs are welcome (£10 per dog per stay) in Meadow View but need to be kept under control at all times because there is livestock in the nearby field and deer in the woods.
Check availability for our Meadow View log cabin:
You can request a booking by reserving your accommodation using the form above. We will then confirm availability and send you a deposit invoice equal to the cost of 1 night. Your booking is confirmed on payment of this deposit. The balance is payable 7 days prior to arrival.
£75 per night / £475 per week
£80 per night / £525 per week
– Please note we have a 3 night minimum stay, and check-in is on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday only.
– If you would like an arrangement not available on the calendar, please contact us on 07962 505906.
– The deposit which confirms your booking will only be refunded in extenuating circumstance, at our discretion.
– The full balance is due 7 day prior to arrival. The same refund policy applies.
– We do not charge a cleaning fee or ask for a security deposit. This is because we trust our guests to leave the cabin in the state that they found it and report any damages or breakages. We reserve the right to charge for these.